Alhambra Tiles sells a wonderful range of Spanish tiles – encaustic cement tiles, mosaicos, porcelain, terracotta, marble and more. We have been featured in some well-known style and design publications, and we are the favoured choice of high-profile interior designers and architects across the world.
As the company is growing we are seeking a number of interns with a range of skills.
Can you help our small team with our business? The work is varied so no two days are ever the same! As we are a small business we can only offer travel expenses but we can give you valuable commercial experience and are happy to provide full references after the internship. There may be future opportunities for successful interns.
We’re looking for enthusiasm, energy and initiative, as well as a good eye for detail. In a typical day you could be helping out with any aspect of sales, marketing or operations so we are keen to hear from people with different interests and types of experience, for example:
- Putting together trade tile samples for designers
- Photographing or filming case studies in residential or commercial settings
- Collecting case study photos from recent clients
- Helping with social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Vines, Pinterest etc
- Help with Branding - we need to unify our various sales channels
- Design-savvy - helping clients with ideas for how to use the patterns on our tile chooser, for example. Generally helping clients (from small private to large corporate) with their interior design plans
- Getting customer feedback after delivery
- Translating Spanish documents and emails into English (and vice versa)
- Helping us to unpack tile deliveries from pallets
- Contacting customers about their orders
- Assisting with arranging UK/International deliveries
- Packing and posting orders
- General office help and admin
- Helping us set up and staff trade shows
The Founder/Manager is also currently seeking a Business Partner to work alongside her.
For further information about the internships, or the role of Business Partner, please call 020-3417 6385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org